Art. 1. These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relationship between Pixel Company EOOD, hereinafter referred to as the SUPPLIER, and the users, hereinafter referred to as USERS, of the information society service provided by it, hereinafter referred to as the SERVICE.
II. SUPPLIER DATA
Art. 2. Information under the Law on E-Commerce and the Law on Consumer Protection:
1. Supplier’s name: Pixel Company EOOD
2. Registration address: Sofia, 1151 Lozen, 21 Gorotsvet Str
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Registration in public registers: Commercial Register of Bulgaria – UIC 205286365
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SERVICE
Art. 3. The service provided by the Provider to the User is an information society service within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act.
The main features of the Service are the following:
- providing educational materials (text, video, presentations, maps, etc.), incl.
- electronic books;
- online courses and trainings;
- provision of event information;
- others directly or indirectly related to the activity.
Art. 4. The Provider provides and the Users use the Service, according to the parameters announced on the Provider’s website.
IV. SERVICE PRICE
Art. 5. (1) The Provider shall provide the Service for a fee due by the User in accordance with the subscription plan chosen by him, when the Service is provided for consideration.
(2) Information on the various parameters of the Service is available on the Provider’s website.
Art. 6. (1) The User shall pay the price of the Service in accordance with the determined by the Provider on his Internet site, when the Service is provided for free.
(2) The Provider confirms receipt of the payment by activating
Service and other appropriate electronic confirmation.
V. PROVISION OF THE SERVICE AND TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUSION
Art. 7 (1) These General Terms and Conditions shall apply both to services for which registration is required and to those for which registration is not required.
(2) In order to use the Service, the User may need to enter a remote access password of his choice.
(3) The password for remote access shall be determined by the User through online registration on the Provider’s Internet site, in accordance with the procedure specified therein and these General Terms and Conditions.
(4) By filling in their data and pressing the buttons “Yes, I accept”, “Registration” or other statement in the sense of consent, the User declares that he is familiar with these general terms, agrees with their content and undertakes unconditionally to obey them.
(5) The Provider confirms the registration made by the User through
sending a letter to the email address specified by the User to which the registration activation information is sent. The recipient confirms the registration and the conclusion of the contract by electronic reference in the letter informing him of the completed registration, sent by the Provider. After the confirmation, an account of the User is created and contractual relations between him and the Provider arise.
(6) When performing the registration, the User is obliged to provide accurate and up-to-date data. The user shall promptly update the data specified in his registration in case of change.
(7) In case a User is used for registration of the User to use the service on a web social network or other networks, a party to the contract is the person who is the holder of the profile used for registration of the respective social or other network. In this case, the Provider shall have the right to access the data necessary to identify the User in the relevant social or other network.
Art. 8. (1) Users mainly use the interface of the Provider’s website for making electronic statements in their relations.
(2) The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian.
(3) The Contract between the Provider and the User represents these General Terms and Conditions, available at https://pixelcompanystudio.com/, together with any amendments and supplements thereto.
(4) A party to the contract with the Provider is the User of the Service according to the data provided at registration and contained in the personal profile of the User. For the avoidance of doubt, this is the data with which the account was created with the Provider.
(5) The Provider shall include in the interface of his website technical means for detecting and correcting errors in entering information before the statement for conclusion of the contract is made.
(6) This contract shall be considered concluded from the moment of registration of the User with the Provider. In the event that the Service is claimed for use after the registration is completed, the contract for its use shall be considered concluded from the moment of its request by the User through the interface of the Provider.
(7) The Provider shall explicitly notify the User in an appropriate manner by electronic means for the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of the contract for use of the Service.
(8) In case the Service is used without registration by the Users, the contract for its use shall be considered concluded from the moment of its first use by the User. In this case, these General Terms and Conditions shall have effect from the moment of the first use of the service by the User until the termination of its use.
(9) The statement of conclusion of the contract and the acknowledgment of its receipt shall be considered received when their addressees have the opportunity to access them.
Art. 9. (1) The User has the right to use the Service in good faith under
(2) When using the Service, the User does not have to use software, scripts, programming languages or other technologies that may cause difficulties in its use by other users.
(3) The User undertakes not to use the Service contrary to the applicable legislation.
Art. 10. The User shall independently provide the equipment for access to and management of the Service.
Art. 11. (1) In order to improve the quality of the Service, to carry out prevention, to eliminate defects and other related activities, the Provider has the right to temporarily limit or suspend the provision of all services.
(2) In the cases of para. 1, the Provider is obliged to promptly reimburse
the provision of the service after the fact that the reason for the termination ceases.
Art. 12. (1) The Provider shall take measures for protection of the personal data of the User in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
(2) For security reasons of the personal data of the Users, the Provider will send the data only to the e-mail address that was specified by the Users at the time of registration.
Art. 13. (1) At any time before, during or after the provision of the Service, the Provider shall have the right to require the User to identify himself and to certify the authenticity of any of the circumstances and personal data announced during the registration.
(2) In case the User has forgotten or lost his name and password for any reason, the Provider shall provide an opportunity for their recovery so that the User can again use the resources and services on the site.
VI. MODIFICATION AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS
Art. 14. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Provider, which shall be duly notified by the Provider of all registered Service Users.
(2) The Provider and the User agree that any addition and modification of these General Terms and Conditions will have effect on the User after the explicit notification by the Provider and if the User does not state within the given 14-day term that he rejects them.
(3) The User agrees that all statements made by the Provider regarding the modification of these General Terms and Conditions will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the User upon registration for use of the Service.
The User of the Service agrees that e-mails sent in accordance with this Article need not be signed with an electronic signature in order to act on it.
(4) Users who use the Service without registration accept the new General Terms and Conditions from the moment of their use after their change, without explicit notification of the change.
Art. 15. The contract for the provision of the Service shall be terminated:
– upon expiration of the contract, according to the period of rendering of the Service chosen by the User;
– termination of the User’s registration for using the Service;
– upon termination and liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
– by mutual agreement of the Parties in writing;
– unilaterally, with notice to either party in the event of default of the other party;
– if there is an objective inability of either party to the contract
– seizure or sealing of equipment by public authorities ;.
– in the cases under Art. 9, para. 3 of these General Terms;
Art. 16. The Provider shall have the right, at its sole discretion, without giving notice to unilaterally terminate the Contract in case it finds that the provided services are being used in violation of these General Terms and Conditions, the legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria and the generally accepted moral norms.
Art. 17. No part of the texts, photographs, documents and all electronic resources may be used, distributed and shared without explicit permission.
VIII. OTHER TERMS
Art. 17. The eventual invalidity of any provision of these General Terms and Conditions will not invalidate the entire contract.
Art. 18. The law of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to issues not settled in this contract related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
Art. 19. All disputes between the parties to this contract will be settled by the competent court or the Consumer Commission.
Art. 20. These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force for all Users on 01.08.2019.